My New Avatar!(Post #1)

Welcome to my new Blog! 

This is my very first time blogging and this is my very first post.

I created my online avatar using Cartoonify. I chose these different appearances for my avatar because I have red hair, and I am a ginger. 🙂 I also think the black sunglasses and black tux, makes the avatar look cool and official. 

I hope you enjoy my new blog!

10 Thoughts.

1. Hi there,

Your avatar is definitely looking official! I love the sunglasses. I’m excited that you are starting to blog. I started blogging several years ago and love how others respond to my posts and spark conversations. Thanks for sharing!

2. CONGRATULATIONS! Your very first blog post, and I get to comment on it! What a privilege! I hope you will enjoy it and write many more posts during our blogging challenge.

Your avatar is very cool looking. I especially enjoyed the red hair because we have a lot of red hair in our family. I also really liked the theme you chose for your blog. It feels fun to look at.

Happy blogging!
    ~Miss Blessing
    STUBC commenter
    Vermont, USA

3. Hello, my name is Isaac, I really like your avatar. I also like how you compared the avatar and you. I would say overall you did a good job for your first post. Here is a link to my blog: My Blog Wiki